Objectives for M. Sc. Programs
- To apply a multidisciplinary approach to assessment of national security issues by training students on program specific core curriculum that provides a strong foundation of both knowledge and skills in the disciplines concerned.
- This will enable all students to achieve mastery of both discipline-specific and cross-cutting competencies.
- To train personnel who may be able to provide leadership in national security domain.
- Leadership role in humanitarian interventions
M. Sc. Disaster Risk Management:
- Understand disaster analytics such as use of ICT tools in crowd sourcing, working offline cache, dataset for demographic information, miss and found person register.
- Risk and Vulnerability assessment, GPS mapping and analysis.
- Advocacy and Communication,
- Special focus on Mass Casualty Event Intervention and Management.